At the festival, people can experience the German general education, German higher education and German language and vocational training, getting to know the collaboration between Vietnam and German agencies, as well as German culture and music!
Poster of the festival
Enjoy the repertoire of German-Vietnamese artists, food and beverages, and winning prizes in the Lucky Draw (including airfare) to Germany.
Several thousand visitors, young and old, students and alumni, friends and partners of Germany are expected to attend the festival.
The Deutschland-Fest 2017 will include presentations of German institutions and companies with product showcases, games and quizzes, stage performances and delicious German food and beverages.
Performances on the main stage:
– German-Vietnam Hip-Hop with Raphael Hillebrand, SINE and DJ Mirko Machine
– Vietnamese singer Ho Trung Dung and the songs “Hey” and “Yêu như ngày mới bắt đầu”
– Composer Vu Nhat Tan and experimental electronic music
– Singer Lam Vissay with “Cello” and the song “Tôi đã sai”
– The 1st runner of “Vietnam’s Got Talent” Trung Luong with đàn nguyệt (moon lute)
The 2017 Deutschland-Fest will take place on 22nd April, 2017; from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Saigon Zoo (2 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street, District 1).
Access by purchasing normal Zoo admission ticket.